December 1 2014

Infographics

There’s a new way to organize information. It’s called inforgraphics. That means you use words and graphics and numbers and charts to represent and explain information. I practiced using infographics last week. It was challenging, but fun! Here are some examples of infographics from USA Today.  Here are more I found on Pinterest. I tried to make one too. Here’s mine.

Now it’s your turn. You pick one of the sites: Easel.ly or Piktochart (mine is made with Piktochart) and make your own infographic. 

Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved.

Posted December 1, 2014 by Ms. Haseltine in category Haseltine

3 thoughts on “Infographics

1. mrsrombachreads

Mrs. Haseltine-

You always inspire me, but tonight I’m looking at your Infographics post and I’m thinking, “I must try this!” The problem is, my husband has been hovering over my shoulder and wondering when I’m going to come back to the family room, so I’ll have to sneak off one night this week and give it a shot.

I like yours! I also like how you have GoodReads at the top of your blog. I wish we had laptops or chromebooks in our classroom every day. I can only imagine all the amazing things I’d do. Soon, I hope.

Say hello to your awesome sixth graders. Next week, we’ll be visiting some of your student blogs and leaving comments. Watch for those quality comments coming your way.

Mrs. Rombach
    http://mrsrombachreads.edublogs.orgs