September 20 2013

What’s next?

Just finished a terrific historical fiction book, Hattie Big Sky. What to read next? I loved Hattie Big Sky! 

Hattie Big Sky

Hattie Big Sky

I loved Hattie & Perilee & Chase & Leafie & even Traft and their adventures. I miss them all already! Now I’m looking through my books in my TBR (that stands for To Be Read) pile, all I want is Hattie. It happens every time I’m reading a wonderful book! As I come to the end, I get sad. It’s like I’m losing a good friend and no one will replace her, but I have to move on.

OK, I’ve decided. I’m going to read a book for me. It’s by one of my all time favorite authors…WAIT, I really have been thinking about reading that book on my shelf, it’s been there forever…or WAIT, I could buy that brand new book that I’ve heard about….NO, I’ll read that book that my friend recommended…AAHHHHH! I can’t decide.

Deep breath. It may take a bit of thinking before I decide. I’ll gather my choices and read the first few pages of each. That should help me make the best selection for right now. I’ll let you know as soon as I decide.

How do you decide on your next book? 

Tags:
Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved.

Posted September 20, 2013 by Ms. Haseltine in category Uncategorized

18 thoughts on “What’s next?

1. Hazel

If it’s in a series, saga, or trilogy, I just read the next book. If it’s a single book, I just re-read the book, or go find a new book. (I really like stuff like realistic fiction, fantasy, and Nancy Drew, so if you haven’t read ”The Mystery in the old clock”, you should, or you can borrow my copy of the ”Bungalo Mystery”, If I’m not already reading it!:)

2. Ethan

Thanks so much for the H.I.V.E recommendation! I’m almost done with the first book and can’t wait to read the second book!

3. Austin

It’s so hard to choose your next book after that book talk you did because there is so many books I want to read but I have to finish the ones I’m already reading!!!

4. Delanie

Really? Is it good?! I would love to know how it went! And it sounds good to read! Do you think I would like it??:)

5. piggies4ever

hey Ms. Haseltine! I just finished a great book too! Its called When You Reach me, I think I mentioned this book several times already, but Its really good! I was up till 10:00 last night because I couldn’t put the book down. But I managed to finish it! I think you should read that next!

6. Chrysanne Houghton

I’ve currently been reading “Out of my Mind” to my friend with cerebral palsy and have been thinking of you… Thank you for opening up my eyes. 🙂