January 11 2016

IMWAYR #7

IMWAYR…that stands for, It’s Monday! What are you reading?

Every Monday we will check in and share what we are reading. On the padlet below, put your name & the title of the book you’re reading in the title of your post and then write two sentences about your book. Can’t wait to see what everyone is reading! 

Created with Padlet

Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved.

Posted January 11, 2016 by Ms. Haseltine in category IMWAYR

5 thoughts on “IMWAYR #7

1. erms01emma

Emma is Reading The Son of Neptune
    This a really good book. I had a lot of reading time on Sunday, and now I am almost done with it. I really want to finish it.

2. erms01poe

Isabel Is reading the curious incident of the dog in the night time.By Mark Haddon.
    The main character is named Christopher. He has lived his whole life thinking that his mother has passed away. When he finds out, all is at stake. He runs away….read the book to find Christopher and experience the wild ride!

3. erms01wesley

Wesley is reading Serpants Shadow By :Rick Riordan
    The main character in this book are siblings Carter and Sadie Kane. In this book they try to take Apophis’s shadow and save the world from the apocalypse.One thing I really like about this book is how weird and wacky the chapter names are.

4. erms4christian

hey does anyone want to come to my account I made a paddle and its about your favorite sport for more info go to my blog site and search erms4christian and it will be the 1st one and thanks if you write something.

5. Jaelyn, 7th Grade, Wisconsin

Wow, Olivia, I just finished Prisoner B-3087. It is such a good book with many details that make the story so interesting. I love how it is based on a true story. I can’t imagine how hard that would be to go through all that. The Nazis are so scary. What was your favorite thing about Yanek?