March 12 2013

Slice of life #12: Sad

Do you ever feel sad? I think everyone feels sad some time or another. What do you do when you feel sad? Yesterday, I was feeling down in the dumps. One of the first things I usually do is I write. Writing helps me to figure out what’s wrong. It helps me figure out my problems. That didn’t work today. I did feel a little better, but I didn’t solve my problem. Another thing that helps me is listening to music. Music is a guaranteed mood lifter! I relax and smile and life feels better. Talking with my friends and my family help me too. It helps to know that no matter what’s going on with me, they will always be there for me. I am blessed with so many wonderful people in my life. I am blessed with a job that I love and that makes me happy. I know that being sad won’t last forever. Today will be a better and a brighter day!

Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved.

Posted March 12, 2013 by Ms. Haseltine in category slice of life challenge

61 thoughts on “Slice of life #12: Sad

1. mrssurridge

A great friend of mine is struggling with the blues lately too. I feel so helpless in times like that. The only thing I can offer her is prayer. I will certainly include you in my prayers too.

2. Natalie

I got back from ZINGA! It was really yummy and out of all my friends that went I probably got the healthiest yogurt. I got French vanilla, 2 cherries, some gummy bears and strawberries! If I had to to choose fruit over candy I would choose fruit. I’m really not a big candy person but sometimes I will eat a little. When I was in 5th grade I disliked candy but now I have spread my horizons to other candies. After ZINGA my friends and I went to the store to get candy. ( well not me) and after that we hang out some. Now off to go do some homework!

3. noelle:)

Yesterday, I didn’t have time to write because I had dance from 4:30- 8:00. Then after dinner, I had to practice Flute. 🙂

4. Suma

Basketball season is over. I wish it would be longer. I have so many thing to study for. History and science and P.E

5. david

Today all i want to do is sleep because I barely got any yesterday and I feel so tired and bored and i just want there to be no school.