December 4 2012

Disappeared…AKA…Blogging is hard!

Where have my posts gone? I had such high hopes this year to blog everyday. Then it changed to a few days a week. And finally to once a week. Now, I’ve been MIA for too long. I’m sad that I haven’t been able to keep up this blog like I wanted to. The beginning of the year started off so STRONG and then just… nothing. How do I change this and keep up? After attending NCTE and learning about so many teachers who are successfully integrating technology with their students, I thought I’d come back stronger than ever, but alas, nope.

So…to my students….here’s my lesson. I’ve chosen a goal that’s really hard for me to achieve. I don’t always do a great job, but I’m sticking with it. My hope is that you do the same with your goals.

Speaking of goals, the past few days we’ve been meeting in reading conferences and you have inspired me with your hard work and your reflection. Getting an opportunity to chat with each student is a treasured time in a teacher’s busy day.

FInally, book trailers…we’ve watched a few. I’m going to post some of the trailers we’ve watched here. Please let me know if you have created your own! I’d love to post those too!

Tags:
Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved.

Posted December 4, 2012 by Ms. Haseltine in category book trailers, goals, My writing, NCTE

1 thoughts on “Disappeared…AKA…Blogging is hard!

1. Aynslee

PLEASE post book trailers! I GOT TO KNOW! I’m almost done with my books and I must have more!