47 thoughts on “Slice of Life #9 Busy day

1. Brendan

Hope you have fun today Ms.Haseltine. It sounds like you will never be bored. On the other hand I have nothing to do do today.

2. Rachelanne

Today I had to wake up at 7:30 and go to gymnastics practice from 8:30-12:30 and I am so tired!

3. Caprice

my dog took my bed when i was sleeping obviously i fell off and get this… she weighs 9 pounds how funny!!!

4. Will R.

I just woke up. I got a lot of sleep. 10 hours of sleep is a ton of sleep. At least for me. My first game is at 10:00. Wish me luck for both of my games!

5. Paravi

Yesterday my mom got me the CUTEST robe ever! It is super soft and blue. It even has a hood on top with Cookie Monster’s face! πŸͺIt is a little to big for me but I am wearing it right now. It is SOOOOOOOOO comfy! It even has little white puffballs on strings so you can tighten the hood! To bad I accidentally broke the tying string thingy on the inside yesterday. My mom says it’ll be a piece of cake to fix.🍰Even with that “reassurance” I kept asking her ‘ When are you gonna fix it, when are you gonna fix it!’ Like some kid in the back of a car asking ‘Are we there yet? Are we there yet?’ Oh wait, that was me yesterday. 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
    πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰HAPPY SATURDAY EVERYBODYπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

6. MS

Sounds like a great day, Ms. Haseltine! Today I have a dance performance! I’m writing about it now because when I come home from dancing, it will be very late. I am doing an Indian dance for a religious event and I am SO excited!!! My friends and I have practiced a lot and we know we are going to do great.

7. Kaylin

Today I have to go watch my brother at his band performance. His performance is at 4:00. I hope he does well. Last year his band got the best grade you can get. That is superior. You can either get fail, fair, good, great, or superior. So good luck to his band today! But for me…. I’ve got nothing to do!
    P.S. My brother’s concert is the thing when judges grade you on how well you play.

8. Grace

I’m going to try the book poem thing:

One Crazy Summer
    Tom Sawyer
    Caught
    The Ghost of Crutchfield Hall

Faith, Hope, and Ivy June
    Number the Stars
    Where the Mountain Meets the Moon

Once,
    Uprising;
    Then,
    The Always War;
    And Then There Were None

9. Caitlin

I was thinking about this time when I was sleeping over at a friend’s house and I was dared to text my friend on someone else’s phone so she wouldn’t know who I was and I had to text her ‘I hid the body’ an she told me the next day that she was freaked out considering that it was 3:30 in the morning.

10. Nicole

Today I have a soccer game and it’s like a play off kind of thing so I hope my team will win. I love soccer all the people on my team are amazing we work together so well we beat every team like 8 nothing!! I am so excited to try out for travel again this year. My team is hoping to win the division again this year!

11. Carmela

There’s this person and he or she is annoying everyone. They need to take a chill pill.

12. noelle:)

woke up at 8:30 this morning

rushed,went to dance at ten

here at home,,watching TV

feeling lazy, nothing really to do

13. Wardah

My girl scout troop is going camping. I’m so exited but the woods don’t have wi-fi.

14. Kiara

I did nothing but plan on what to get as a present for my sisters birthday. isha you are going to be proud i am on chapter 13

15. Rebekah

I had my basketball game today and the team was doing things they weren’t supposed to do on PURPOSE!!!!!!! The refs did not call anything so that did not help. I wanted to just yell at them and get aggressive but i didn’t, i did it in my head. I did not like that team at all !!!!!!!!! πŸ™ πŸ™

16. Lipika

Sounds like you have a fun saturday going on Ms. Haseltine. I am playing uno with my brother and he just made me pick up thirty cards. Even though he did I still won. I have good luck! Anyways I have to go the temple today to pray to go. So I guess I have a fun saturday planned ahead as well.

Happy Saturday Everyone!!!!!!

17. Leona

Me and my mom just baked some Easter cookies! I don’t think the will last until Easter though. The taste delicious! Anyway, I have had a very boring day, nothing much to do. I am going to get my glasses on Monday after school. I’m not so excited about that. I don’t look good in glasses.

18. Natalie

Today I’m soo bored I have nothing to do! I’m on chapter five of Viola In The Spotlight. It’s great almost onto Chapter six. Onto reading some more.

19. Abigayle

I was sick on Thursday and I slept all day Friday, literly!!! I am a little better but not compleatly I hope I feel better on Monday!!!

20. Amanda

I just really love the weekends.
    { My six word memoir! }

I baked Easter cookies with my friends today and of course we burned them. They were really cute on the box, but then they looked like dead chicks and rotten eggs πŸ™ They were as hard as a rock and we just decided to throw them away. If we made better ones, I could have gave them to you on Monday.

Have a great Saturday everyone!(:

21. Dillon

I got home from church an hour ago. I got to usher with my dad which is always fun. It always gives me a good feeling when I do something nice for it.

22. Daniel

I had a very busy day today. I had two all-star basketball games that my team won (good game Will) and a baseball practice sandwiched in between. I’m so tired!!!

23. Rachel L.

Yeah, it’s the weekend. Now I can kick back and relax. I’m so glad I’m not sick anymore, like I was last weekend. I couldn’t do anything but now I can run around and have fun!

24. Fern

Hi sorry I didn’t post yesterday and Im posting so late today!!! I’ve been sososo busy!! I slept over at my friends last night and then today I went laser tagging with my friend and them i went somewhere with my family and then went to s family friends house for dinner. Busy day!!! πŸ˜€

25. Haley

Today I spent all day at the mall with my friend. We tried on dresses, ate burgers, and bought ourselves some ear cuffs at claires!! It was so fun! We felt like teenagers!

26. Macy

Today I had a birthday party. I had to come before everyone else’s because my mom was going to my sister’s compition. It was fun then the thyme of it was duct tape. Then when I got home I had dinner and and now having a sleep over with the same girl.

27. TJ

Today was my piano recital. I was really nervous, when I was about to play because I thought I would play a wrong note. After I finished playing, my dad told me I did amazingly good. I was so proud of myself.

28. Matthew

Today I’m right now at boy scouts, well really at camp. today we did stuff and learned first aid and lashings.We made a ladder out of sticks and rope to get a glove that was 3 feet in the air.

29. Brandon

I also forgot to do this day so I have to do this too. Me, my sister and some other family members went all the way to D.C. to visit some more family. We had a great time there. We had some fried chicken which tasted the best, I got it from KFC.

30. Ryan Shroyer

The Weekend:
    Many people think the weekend is Saturday and Sunday, but not me. for me there is a different way of thinking of the weekend; Saturday. Saturday isn’t Friday which has school. And its not Sunday which is close to Monday. So therefore Saturday is actually only suitable day for the weekend.

Case Closed

31. Jonathan

I agree with Ryan but on to mine,

watching a comerical that reminds me of the spectrum unit, advertizing I know a bit boring. but its better than SOAR

32. Shelby

I had a sleepover with my friend and we ate laffy taffy all night. We also bought ice cream but left it out all night. πŸ™