November 23 2015

IMWAYR #3

IMWAYR…that stands for, It’s Monday! What are you reading?

Every Monday we will check in and share what we are reading. On the padlet below, put your name & the title of the book you’re reading in the title of your post and then write two sentences about your book. Can’t wait to see what everyone is reading! 

Created with Padlet

Tags:
Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved.

Posted November 23, 2015 by Ms. Haseltine in category IMWAYR

3 thoughts on “IMWAYR #3

1. erms01emma

Emma is Reading A Snicker of Magic
    Right now in this book, the main character, Felicity, is complaining to a man named Oliver Weatherly because she has a bird tattoo that he used to have. Oliver says that the bird moves where it wants to. I can’t wait to find out what happens next!

2. Hannah

Hi! Hannah is reading the Wednesday Wars. I like how the author includes a character in one of his other books, Okay for Now. I also like how the author puts a lot of detail into the book.

For some reason when I sumbit my answer on the padlet, it doesn’t show up. I figured that out today when I was looking for my answer on IMWAYD#2 and couldn’t find it even though I did it.

3. Isabel

Isabel is reading I kill the mocking bird.
    It’s a great book. It’s about a girl whose mother has cancer. And the girls goal for the summer is to make everyone read To kill a mockingbird.