November 15 2015

IMWAYR #2

IMWAYR…that stands for, It’s Monday! What are you reading?

Every Monday we will check in and share what we are reading. On the padlet below, put your name & the title of the book you’re reading in the title of your post and then write two sentences about your book. Can’t wait to see what everyone is reading! 

Created with Padlet

Tags: ,
Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved.

Posted November 15, 2015 by Ms. Haseltine in category IMWAYR

5 thoughts on “IMWAYR #2

1. erms01wesley

Wesley is reading island
    I recommend this book because….
    •There is a lot of turn of events
    •There is also a lot of aha moments
    •There is a lot of action and adventure that pulls you into the book

2. erms01emma

Sorry, padlet isn’t working for me again, so I’m commenting like on the last IMWAYR. OK.
    Emma is reading A Snicker Of Magic.
    This book is about a girl who’s family is always on the move. Then they drive into Midnight Gulch, where her mom is from. The girl’s name is Felicity, and she really wants to stay in Midnight Gulch, and she wants a place to call home. Felicity can see words in the people around her, and I think that that’s really cool. I like this book because it combines the story of a realistic fiction book with a fantasy book, and also because it is also about ice cream.

3. Amy Voddepalli

Ugh! I tried to do the pad let and it didn’t show up, so I’m just going to do it here.

Amy is reading Independent Study by: Joelle Charbonneau
    I just started this book. It is the second book in The Testing series. A girl named Cia, after passing the Testing process, is finally assigned to her field of study at the University. Only really smart people and good leaders are chosen to go to the University. Cia doesn’t remember any of her Testing experience, which is normal because the Testing officials wipe all the Testing candidates’ memories after they are finished with the Testing. The first book was really good, so I’m SUPER excited to read this one!

4. erms04angelo

Angelo is reading Stickman Odyssey,so there is a guy that tells this other guy to eat himself.Is that weird?I think it weird.This book is great you should read it.

5. erms01poe

Isabel from block1/5 is reading Among the Free.
    FYI: I already did this but for some reason it would not pop up.
    Among the Free is a fantastic book that I am almost done reading. It’s a suspenseful story do a dystopian world were there is a shortage of food and all family’s can only have two children. All the third children, if they get caught, their only punishment is death. I highly recommend it!