October 21 2015

Today is the Future: Happy Back to the Future Day

I loved the Back to the Future movies when they came out in the 80s. Today is the future! Marty McFly and Doc went to Wednesday, October 21, 2015 in the second Back to the Future movie. The movie was made almost thirty years ago, in 1989. Lots of the predictions they made were correct. I found this video which shares ten thing the movie got right. Take a look… 

What do you think will happen thirty years from now? I think the best thing about the predictions is they were so specific. Some were wrong, but so many were right. What do you think about that? 

Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved.

Posted October 21, 2015 by Ms. Haseltine in category future, movie, video

12 thoughts on “Today is the Future: Happy Back to the Future Day

1. erms01josie

That’s cool to see what they thought about what would happen now (the future) I also love how you worded it! AWESOME!!

2. erms01logan

We live in the FUTURE! Although the movie still looked like something from the 80’s. My guesses for the future are that Google and Disney will rule the world and we will find a way to dispose of plastic properly.

3. erms04will

I love this so much!!! Today is the day for back to the future.so we got to go to the future!!! I think if we went to the future today I think we would have so much more than we do now.really really like this!

4. erms04leah

The video is so cool and interesting and I also like how you named the title of your blog post.

5. erms01zaynah

I want to go, Back to the Future! I love this topic! Happy Back to the Future day to you too!

6. erms01matthew

Thank you so much for showing your blogs to us! Because it really inspires me and everybody else in the class. I really like your blog post and I saw back to the future last night on T.V. but what i really wanted to say was that there were a lot of questions that were very very good, but the were just a lot of questions. Last i have to say that you post lots of great blog posts and that I am very very grateful to be in your class!!!!!