Celebrating Blogs, Recess, and Books!

I am celebrating my students today!

We launched our blogs this week. I nudged and pushed and stretched them this week. We became problem solvers. We became published writers. We worked hard and worked together and created our own place in the blogosphere. I celebrate their perseverance and their strong writing voice.

This week we took a little time to relax. Recess!! I think this picture says it all!

New books. A favorite author of mine, Adriana Trigiani, published a new book. It is based on the true story of the Hollywood star Loretta Young. Her words are like a symphony on paper.  It’s one of those books I can’t put down. 

Finally, I celebrate this beautiful autumn morning. There’s something about how the sun shines in the fall. It seems more golden. The leaves and the cool, crisp air make for a perfect day! Enjoy!

5 thoughts on “Celebrating Blogs, Recess, and Books!

1. I finally recognize myself in a picture and it was pretty hard. Good thing I can run fast to be in the front and i was wearing a jacket. that seems to be a good book i’ll have to look at it some time. That PAT time was really fun and was totally cool to finally have recess once again, I felt like I was back in 5th grade.

2. I did enjoy,ALOT!!!!! Im so glad that we have PAT time even though we don’t have recess. Which in my opinion is great because as soon as I found out that we didn’t have recess, I was petrified!!

3. Aww I’m not in the picture😱 At least I think I’m not. but that doesn’t matter. Yeah it was pretty fun to do blogs but I’m still trying to figure it out.😆

4. I’m so glad that we are doing blogs!!! =) I’m still trying to get the hang of it though. But it’s still fun! Talking about fun…PAT time super awesome! It’s like being back in elementary school!