January 28 2015

Day at Home

Snow day. Was that #5 or #6? I’ve lost count. Yesterday was a very productive day. I spent time playing with Bella too because it was her birthday.

Happy Birthday Bella! Do you like the flower on her new collar?

She loves the snow, so we played outside. I love watching her jump and leap into the snow. She has so much fun! My house needed some cleaning and organizing, so I started in the kitchen. Washed all the dishes and organized the pantry.

Newly organized journaling supplies on my night stand.

I cleaned my bedroom.

Bella sitting on the bed with my new orange blanket. (Mess behind her is now gone.)

Laundry is done and I rearranged books on my book shelves.

Love having writing books and favorite books near me.

Next, I organized my office.

Bed in office

My office is also my guest room. The bed was covered with books and papers and markers. I love seeing it cleaned off!

office

Sparkly lights and a clean work space makes me happy!

It feels great to be organized! I made that snow day count. 

Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved.

Posted January 28, 2015 by Ms. Haseltine in category Haseltine, organize, slice of life

1 thoughts on “Day at Home

1. Cindy

I have a dog that looks similar to yours his name is shorty he’s very old and he’s my step-grandpas dog he’s fluffy he likes to sleep under a dresser next to my grand parents bed.He’s a very odd dog but he’s really cute he never really likes to come out unless its late at night.He’s kind of shy and scared of people he does not bite unless you touch him anywhere down his neck.He only lets you touch his neck and up but when you touch him anywhere down his neck he feels stiff and then will start growling and eventually start to try and bite.I don’t know what type of dog he is what type is yours?