September 19 2013

Look what came in the mail today

Before I left school, I checked my mailbox. I have to be honest, there isn’t usually anything exciting in my mailbox, until today! Look what arrived!! 

Autographed copy of One for the Murphys. Love this!

I knew that I was getting an autographed book, but look at the other goodies that came along with it…

Pen, lanyard, bookmarks, and a beautiful note.

We are so lucky to have the opportunity to speak to Lynda Mullaly Hunt about her amazing book. Can’t wait for our Skype chat. Keep reading everyone!

Tags:
Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved.

Posted September 19, 2013 by Ms. Haseltine in category authors, book talks, Lynda Mullaly Hunt

18 thoughts on “Look what came in the mail today

1. ctrlrofwrld

FIRST COMMENT!
    That is AMAZING! I wish i had an autographed copy of Hatchet… nothing comes close to that book.

2. Master Chief

Ms. Haseltine your so lucky to know all these authors. ITS NOT FAIR!! Sometimes i think about becoming a english teacher. You get to know all these authors. If I knew my favorite authors I would ask for so many books that they will get annoyed! So, again YOUR LUCKY!!

3. Soul

That’s so awesome, Mrs. Haseltine! I’ve always wanted to get an autographed copy of a book. It makes it 10x more special. :3

4. Raylewis

Awww that’s so nice for an author to send you an autographed copy of her book. I want an autographed copy of One For The Murphy’s, well….. I really just want a copy of One For The Murphy’s I want to read it so badly but I can’t because there are no more in the library. 🙁

5. Lax Girl

I won the book raffle in class the other day and started reading the book right away. So far it has been one of the best books I’ve ever read!

6. Trevor

That is really cool that a author sent a autographed book to our school! The one for the Murphys seems like a good book also, I might have to read it!

7. Rachael

Whoa, Mrs. Haseltine, talk about exciting!
    And all those goodies!
    Plus, how do you get soooo many things from authors?????