March 20 2013

I’m feeling better!

I hope everyone had a good day. My voice is back. I slept most of today, so I guess I needed to stay home. Book talks tomorrow! Also, we will talk about what kinds of questions we want to ask Adriana Trigiani when we Skype with her. Here’s a link to her website.

Adriana Trigiani   This page tells a little about her. Start thinking about what you’d like to ask her. You can ask her about her books or being a writer or writing…what else?

Tags:
Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved.

Posted March 20, 2013 by Ms. Haseltine in category authors, Skype

20 thoughts on “I’m feeling better!

1. Jasmine

I’m so glad you’re feeling better. We all missed you, the substitute didn’t even read Skeleton Creek! OH MY GOSH!!! I just realized, I got this book from the class library and I forgot to record it in the notebook. IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY !!

2. Alyssa

Today I hurt my knee in gym and now I can’t do everything in dance. My teacher is going to kill me because I get hurt all the time. He always corrects me when I get hurt and I didn’t do what he thinks I did to be injured.

3. MS

I’m glad you’re feeling better, Ms. Haseltine! Will you be back in school tomorrow?

Today was an awesome day! First, I didn’t have any history homework. Next, I passed both PE tests. Then, I got a note in math class saying that I did well on the Chemistry Bee. After that, I learned that I won a poster contest! Lastly, I learned that we didn’t have SAMS! The day just keeps getting better and better.

4. Haley

Me and my friend are walking home together tomorrow. I cannot wait! we were going to a couple days ago but then something happened so now we are doing it tomorrow. we are going to her house then my mom will take me home from there.

5. Dillon

I am sorry Ms. Haseltine that you were feeling sick. But I’m glad that you are feeling better. I am happy because tommorow is my last day before Spring Break.

6. Ethan

I just finished alto of history homework. I did a crossword puzzle about the Decoration of independence.

7. Macy

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad you feel better. I can’t wait to do my book talk! 🙂

8. Jonathan

Here is a book spine poem: (WIth an few added words)

The Rising Force
    Anakin Skywalker
    Target
    of the
    Mysterious Benedict Society

9. Nicole

I’m so excited for my soccer tournament this weekend!!! I’m sleeping over at my friends house, her mom is going to drive us there. Her mom says she gets a feeling when we are going to win, so I will have to keep my fingers crossed.

10. Daniel

Tonight I had Subway for dinner and Zinga for dessert. I had a delicious 6 inch sub at Subway and a sweet frozen yogurt at Zinga. I also saw Mrs. Crawford when I was walking to my car. Get well soon Ms. Haseltine!

11. Riley.W

Mrs. Haseltine the author of out of my mind is coming to my sisters and brothers school (Ceder Lane elm.). And if you don’t already have your book signed I am sure my brother our sister would be happy to bring it in to be signed. 🙂

12. mshaseltine (Post author)

Awww, Riley! That’s so thoughtful. When is she coming to Cedar Lane? That’s amazing!!

13. TJ

I’m glad your feeling better Mrs. Haseltine. I’m really can’t wait for tomorrow’s presentations. I practiced and edited my video so many times!! I still have to practice speaking in the morning. Can I use my enticing passage from that paper we originally wrote on?

14. Rachel L.

I so glad your feeling better Ms. Haseltine. I hope you will be feeling better tomorrow because I’m excited to see the rest of the book talks and the videos!